Buying a property in New York is an intricate process. Proceeding without an attorney is not recommended. New York State prefers that real estate contracts of sale be drawn up by an attorney; this is due to the ever-changing laws and regulations that govern New York real estate.
At St. Clair & Associates, PLLC, we strive to make the transferring, buying, or selling of real property manageable. We keep abreast of New York’s real estate laws and regulations. We represent clients throughout Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Long Island.
TRUSTED REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION ASSISTANCE
Purchasing real estate is a large financial venture, particularly in New York. The real estate market has resisted the 2008 financial crisis better than other areas; the New York commercial and residential real estate market can be a cut-throat environment. It is imperative to have an attorney who will not only advocate for you, but also analyze your contracts to protect and preserve your best interest. Our services include:
- Drawing up and reviewing contracts and deeds
- Verifying charges are correct and fair
- Ensuring the real estate is transferred correctly
- Creating the timeline for the purchase
- Discussing which party is liable for any transactional costs that may occur
- Handling title and closing documents
- Addressing your questions and concerns
As an experienced and competent firm, we will work tirelessly to ensure that all of your bases are covered and eliminate any surprises at closing. You do not have to go through the New York real estate process alone. Call us today for a free consultation.